Monday, January 9, 2012

Canyons & Agent Cooper.



New regular post! I suppose this is a way to motivate me to post something most days of the week.

Call it my contribution to making your work day that much more enjoyable.

Today, behold. Behold! The song that I've been listening to on repeat since returning from oh land of lovely times, Leongatha. I'm not exaggerating; over and over and over again I can't help but press play again. It's by Canyons, a Sydney duo. Apparently they supported Justice in Melbourne a few days ago, a show that under normal circumstances I'd be devastated to have missed. That particular Friday however, I happened to see Taxi Driver at the Astor, followed by Mexican food, followed by a return to the Astor in order to watch Evil Dead. I'll go out on a limb here, and declare that a pretty goddamn good lineup of activities.

At any rate, enjoy the song.


  Canyons - When I See You Again by modularpeople

Edit: I realise Dale Cooper has nothing to do with this post, but I really wanted to post that gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment